Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dear Friend, We have no spoons








Dear Friend

               Last night was not fun. The girls went to bed nice and easy which should have been my first clue and carl and I thought we could have a nice quiet night together. NOPE! by the time I got the house straightened up and took a shower lily woke up to go pee  and it was around 12 so she got about 5  hours sleep so she was wide awake. By 2 I gave up and went to bed then at 3 anabella comes in the room and says lily was throwing stuff at her head lol when I asked her why she did it she said because she didn't want to be up all by herself ( to cute for 3 in the morning not fair) so long story short they didn't go to school today. I thought this was going to be a big mistake but to my surprise they were really good today I didn't yell once no no really not once. Do u ever have those days when things are going so good that ur just waiting for something to happen well that was my day. It was so cute when I woke up the girls were eating breakfast they make there own cereal now but they didn't know that the dishwasher was clean lol and we were out of spoons in the draw so they used there smart little brains and came up with this
 
AN ICE CREAM SCOOP
 
 
AND CHOP STICKS
 
Sometimes they are just so cute u could squeeze them. I got the house all clean even mopped the floors. Dum idea wouldn't u know carl came home and got mud all over  it never fails. We got to finally go the library tonight with all the snow we kept getting I wasn't able to take our books back and they are only open 3 days I hate that well anyway my late charge came to $5.68 and at .20 a day that's a lot.I got 2 books this time cause I couldn't decide.They are from the same author Linda Lael Miller ones called The man from Stone Creek and the other A Wanted Man  and yes they are westerns I cant help it I love westerns. If you've read these let me know what you thought and ill let you know when I read them. Now its just which one do I start first. The girls got an arm full each. Ana got some new chapter books and she's almost done with them she loves to read and lily got those books that have textures in them I have to admit they are cool. I know it korny but if im not in the river my next favorite place is the library. O I tried some of those audio books last night to see what they were all about I couldn't  do it I tried to lesson but my mind kept wondering i tried 3 books and i couldn't tell you what they were about. So I guess I really am a book person.  
 
these are the books I  got sorry about the glare Im always looking for new book have you read any good one lately if yes  what were they?
 
Sincerely
little miss book worm
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment