Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dear Friend, I got to play with fire





Dear Friend,

                        Yesterday the weather was so nice. I turned off the TV's and computers and we all went outside. I finally burned the paper and boxes from Christmas my deck was covered.
 
It didn't smell the best but it was warm. The girls had fun throwing snow into it  
 
While we did that daddy fixed the door. the other night we were laying in bed and we kept feeling a breeze we finally got up to figure it out and the door was wide open. For some reason the door frame moved and it wouldn't latch even with the locks locked
 
Lily was really funny she was trying to push the baby stroller in the snow
 
Later we went inside and the girls played salon
 
I can always tell spring is coming soon because my husband decides he finally wants to fix all the things he had all winter to do
 
 
For dinner we made homemade deep dish pizza
 
 
It was yummy
 
Later that night the girls did there yoga
 
 
Then they just played around a little
 
 
Before carl and I went to bed we watch a movie we rented from the library A river runs through it
 
 
It was good but the ending was sad. I say it coming a mile a way but it was still sad. I hate when they do that the movie was a happy movie about two brothers who loved to fly fish and about growing up and life and they get u all happy inside and ur really into the movie then bam something happens and the good mood is gone if you have seen it u know what I mean I liked it but I don't think ill watch it again. Well that was my day. Have you watched any good movies lately if so what was it and how was it? Sorry I didn't write for so long we were just sick as dogs for like a week straight I will try to write more.
 
                                                                                 Sincerely
                                                                            Your friend  
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment