Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dear Friend, Lets grow broccoli




                      Dear Friend,

                    Im sorry I have not writing in so long we have been so sick. It seems like when one gets better another gets sick and because im the one taking care of them of just keep getting sick and when im not sick im to tired to stand let alone write a letter that makes any sense. Even now it is 3:36 in the morning lily woke up cause her stomach was hurting it was just gas thank goodness but now she is wide awake and I am so not. It was so cute Friday Lily came home from school on a mission her and her friend decided they were going to grow broccoli. She says they asked the lunch lady for some broccoli and they wrapped it in a napkin and when she came home she carfully opened it and got a cup of water then put the broccoli in the water and says that's its going to grow so now I will always have broccoli when she wants it. Its crazy they way they think at times.  It was so cute I had to take a video ill put it down below. I finally told her today that it wont grow but that we can grow some this summer she was a little sad but now she just keeps asking how much longer till we can start the garden. OMG it is almost 4 am I have so much I want to do during the day but I have been sleeping all day and it looks like today will be the same ggggrrrrr. im going to lay on the couch and close my eyes a little maye she will go to sleep thank goodness there is a 2 hour delay.

                                                                                                   Sincerely
                                                                                                Your Friend

                       

              


No comments:

Post a Comment