Translate

Friday, January 3, 2014

DAY 14 OF KIDS BEING HOME

I am going crazy the kids have been home for 14 days now. I don't mind summer vacation because at least we have things we can do but for them to be home now their is nothen to do but drive me nuts. I am thankful to my facebook friends who are going just as crazy. Its nice to know my kid are normal I was beginning to think I was a bad mom or that I just had the worst kids lol all they do if fight and brake things and make a mess and EAT  I cant keep food in the house. For those of u who follow my blog I am happy to say we finally got heat and thank goodness I don't like being cold I get really cranky and that's putting it nicely. I spent all day today cleaning and im still not done but here is a rum thro of my house this morning

to top this off the girls tried feeding the dog raisins by throwing them all over the floor my dog does not eat raisins my tv was covered in finger prints and there was something sticky on the white couch I didn't want to know what it was
 
I asked the girls to do laundry while I did the living room they throw the clean close on the floor that I did not mop or sweep yet
 
 
they throw cloths out of the hamper so they could make sure there favorite cloths got washed and walked away
 
 
lily ripped my curtain off the wall by hanging on it
 
 
I can't keep up with all the dishes I swear im washing the same dishes every hour
 
 
you cant even walk in lily's room even her been is covered
 
 
I finally got most of the house done I found the bottom of the sink got the laundry done well all but blankets and towels moped and put things were they belong. By the time carl came home I was so done. The kids had gotten me so crazy all it took was him saying hi hunny to know I needed some time alone he let me hang in my room and he made dinner hot dogs and mac and cheese but at least he made something and he put them to bed. I just want to soak in a hot bath then go to bed! To all the moms with kids home from school
 
CHEERS!
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment