Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dear Friend, Im a nervous mom.




                Dear Friend,

                             I am a nervous mom I can't help it. This year at school Lily gets to do roller skating  after school every Wednesday. I don't want her to go. I was nervous when ana first started but she was in 2nd grade lily is only in kindergarden. Im afraid that she will not know what to do and get scared or that she will get on the bus then I will go get her and she wont be there because she gets out from skating at 4:00 and they get home from school at 4:00. A part of me says she will do just fine and im sure the teachers will make sure they know what to do but I cant help wishing for no school tomorrow or no afterschool activities.  I know you are probably shaking your head at me right now but she is my baby. Anyway how was your day? Mine was very cold and boring I didn't get to read my book today. The kids coming home early threw my whole day. Im reading  Time is a river I love this book Im going to be doing a book review about it soon but if you cants wait look it up it by Mary Alice Monroe  I read it last year I even took up fly fishing because of it you'll have to read it to understand. I put a new app on my blog today it a countdown to spring app its on the right side here. I really can't wait O and as far as what I want to do for a girls weekend this summer anything but be inside  I want to go horse back riding, canoeing, shopping, play cards, anything and everything. Im so going to bed early tonight I had such a hard time sleeping last night I tossed and turned all night between working out and the cold weather my legs were killing me. Remember you can write me on here or facebook, google plus and twitter. I really am loving all the letter I've been getting and I hope for many more.

                     Come join me I can
                always get more chairs

                                                                                                                        Sincerely
                                                                                                                      Your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment