Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

10 FUN INDOOR GAMES

Winter is a tuff time for many parent and kids mine included and what makes it so tuff is that the kids are stuck inside most of the time. So I decided to check around for some fun indoor activities that are simple fun and don't cost much.

 
                                DUCT TAPE HOPSCOTCH

 


                                  PAPER PLATE RING TOSS


                                    BALLOON VOLLEY BALL


                             RACE THROUGH A SPIDER WEB


                           CROWKAY

And don't forget the old time games of mother may I, Simon say, freeze dance and charades and last but not least hot potato  I am glad I found these and cant wait to try them out. I hope u will try them to. Let me know how it went and don't be afraid to tell me some other ideas u may have. To be honest there are some games here I really want to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment