Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dear Friend, I lost my ring!



        Dear Friend,

                  I am beginning to think im a jinks with wedding rings. If you read my blog you will know that around Christmas I lost my husbands wedding ring lucky for my we found it. I didn't want to say anything until I was really sure but I have looked everywhere and call all the stores I went to and my wedding ring is lost. I am so heart broken I think I had it on before I went to the store but when we came home the ring was gone. My hands have been so dry that the ring was feeling loose I thought nothing of it but now I wish I did. Carl says we can get a new one but this ring is from our wedding a new one wont have the same meaning you know what I mean? I know a lot of women who lost there wedding rings I just feel so stupid. I still have hope I will find it maybe in the car or in the house somewhere I did look in all those places but maybe I over looked it. My hand feels so bear lol carl just said he's glad he didn't buy the really pricy one I wanted Im glad to.


                                                                                                            Sincerely
                                                                                                        Your ringless friend

No comments:

Post a Comment