Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NEW YEARS EVE

Last night was the quietest new years ive had in years also the coldest we ran out of fuel for the heater thank goodness we have  small propane heaters


So the girls have been sleeping in the living room and im not sleeping at all they say they are safe and will turn off if anything goes wrong but as a mom I just don't trust them 100% im sure you agree anyway we had a nice ham dinner then played some games we played freeze dance were you dance around then when the music stops you have to freeze ill put the video at the bottom and sorry the pictures are yellow I figured out how to change that a little to late I love my camera but I don't think I would recommend it just yet. Lily had the hardest time waiting for midnight she kept asking and asking I tried to distract her with ice cream it worked for a little while
 
Then the girls played with my hair I think I have a bold spot now lol
 
Lily did this one
 
anabella learned how to do a braid she did really good
 
 
after I got all the knots out of my hair we watched a movie about a girl and a horse I forget the name of it but it was really good I want a horse so bad  poor lily was just so tired it was about 10:30 when we started the movie she fell right to sleep
 
when the clock struck 12 we said happy new year text everyone we new and went to bed I think I passed out before anabella did it was really weird not having a big party with all of our friends but it was still nice hope everyone had a happy and safe new year and I hope this year is even better then last year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment