Translate

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dear Friend






            Dear Friend,

                  I have come to think of this blog less as a place to give advice and more a place to just talk. I feel like I can tell you anything so I think I will just write to you and when you open my letters everyday you can think of it as opening a letter from a friend

                Today was a long day I should really watch the weather more I had no idea it was going to snow. I woke up to the ground covered and the snow coming down it really was pretty. I opened all the curtain and the house was filled with a blue light. My peaceful morning didn't last very long. Just our luck we are all not feeling very well nothing to bad just a yucky feeling. I made the girl breakfast they said they wanted French toast and scrambled eggs and ive been a mom long enough to no better when the kids aren't feeling well they don't really eat so I slaved over the stove and they didn't even eat it. After I cleaned up  I went to wake carl up for work and the minute I left the room they stared its just not fair when I get sick I don't want to move or talk but no matter how sick they are they just keep going.

              I couldn't wait for carl get home it was only noon and I threw up my white flag around 10:00am. We were all in bad moods I figured if I sent them both to there rooms they would just settle down and be quiet. They were quiet for about 20 minutes then lily kept sneaking into ana's room bothering her all I kept hearing was MOM! don't kids get headaches? Finally carl came home he was not planning on dealing with the kids today he had some things he wanted to do. Which also met he was now in a bad mood to I don't blame him I hate when you get all excited to do something then the plain get changed on you. It was my fault I was so happy I got up early today but then I layed in bed to check my emails and facebook stuff like that and I fell asleep and knowing how I felt he let me sleep. I slept for 2 hours and woke up feeling worse then I did before.

               I made dinner and again know one ate it but carl we ended up going threw the cabinets and finding small stuff to nibble on. The girls went to bed early tonight one because I couldn't take the fighting anymore and two because they were so tired not that they would admit it. I took a nice warm bath I felt good in the bath but now im back to feeling yucky man I really hope I feel better tomorrow. I feel so selfish this letter has been all about me how are you doing. I hope you and you r family are feeling well. Is there anything new with you?  If you read this please don't be afraid to write me back I love letters write me on here or write me on facebook.

                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                               Your friend
                                                                         
                                                                                                                         
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment