Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

$15 MOM DAY OUT

So many moms today are in need of some time out I mean time out of the HOUSE but many of us don't have a lot of money by the end of the week. So I have come up with some fun ideas to do by yourself or with friends and it will only cost $15 a person now sadly none of these include gas money which I know is a problem but if you can take turn using one car it will help like one week we take my car and the next time we take ur car. Also don't be afraid to go to local places I know we would all love to go somewhere fancy but sometimes we just have to be happy we don't have to clean up after were done so her we go



                         GO TO THE MOVIES

Don't be afraid to look for deals like the one near me is Cinema 6 now their regular price Is $9.50 which is still under $15 but I also want soda and popcorn so they have a special all shows before 6 pm on Friday is $7.50 also before 2pm Thur, Sat and Sunday are $7.50 now myself I would like to go before 6pm because then I don't have to worry about dinner being ready for the kids and the kids getting to be on time. But if ur husband is good with that then what ever works for u is good.




       GO OUT TO EAT

For me I like to go out for lunch instead of dinner one because I can go while the kids are at school so there no worry there and two because we eat less for lunch so its cheaper but if u want to go for dinner it can work to just look for the most for ur money or get dishes u can share like I can never finish a lot of pasta dishes so can split and the other person can buy the desert or another side something like that.


Bingo is not just for the old foke anymore if you go to a fire hall bingo a lot of times they have coffee and drink also some small snack to nibble on and trust me you will have fun and u might even win enough money next weeks get together.


Find a local nail saloon and get your nails done now u might only be able to get either your fingers or toes done but either way if will be nice to not have to do it yourself myself I cant seem to sit still at home long enough for it to dry completely and I end up smudging it sadly you cant get fake nails but I still love it  A great place by me is Lady Jane's in Hamlin for those of u who live by me.

                                       
             GO ON A PICNIC

I Know it seems weird but why decide where to go and have every one bring a dish this might not even cost u any money if u already have the ingredients you can just lay back and talk about life even bring some card to play


          GO ON A HIKE
For those of u who love the outdoors go one a hike pack a small lunch or snack and bring ur camera

I hope you take advantage of these ideas and have some fun let me know how it went or if you have any other ideas for a $15 mom day





No comments:

Post a Comment