Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dear friend, My fridge looks pretty!




                    Dear Friend,

            Sorry it has been so long since I last wrote you didn't miss much. I made a new video its called 50 Random facts about me its just a little way of people getting to know me I will leave it at the bottom of this letter if u want to see it. Now my main purpose for writing this letter is to show off my fridge. I saw this idea on pinterest and just had to do it. I took those sticky cabinet liners and lined the inside of my fridge.

 
I just love it now all I need is food
 
 
Don't worry the freezer is full So that was my little project of the day and its sad to say but cleaning my fridge took about 3 hours. let me know in the comments what u think. I will try to write more soon.
 
                            
                        Sincerely
Your friend
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment