Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Dear Friend, Happy V day





               Dear friend,

                   Hope you day was good mine was great not to brag. I have spent the last to days switching rooms around not fun I made a video about it it should be up soon. Im just really happy to have my house back in order. Also I got a real surprise while cleaning out anabella's cloth draw MY WEDDING RING!!!!! It must have come off when I was putting away cloths. We were looking in the car the stores my room but I never even thought to look there. Carl was going to buy me a new one for v day but then I found it but he's thinking of still buying me one because this one doesn't fit to well as we learned and ill keep this one put away so I don't lose it again. My night was the best carl came home late and we had to go to the store for food so I fed the girls but I had nothen really for me and carl to eat ( shopping was a must) so carl and I went to the store without the kids nana watched them and we grabbed two hoggies  two sodas and some chips and went back to the car and had a romantic car picnic.
 
Then we went back inside to go shopping. When we got home we gave each other our gifts the girls got smurfs 2 and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2. I got carl a pair of froggy boxers that say My Pad or Yours and he got me a giant card
 
and money cause I never know what I want. It really was a great day but also today I cleaned the whole house and cleaned off the car and shoveled a lot of snow and he keeps giving me that look I think I feel a headache coming on lol.
 
sincerely
your friend
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment