Translate

Friday, April 25, 2014

Dear friend, Guess Who went SHOPPING!




Dear Friend,

        I feel like I haven't written in forever but it was only a week. Not a whole lot happened I did get to go SHOPPING!!!! I was kinda bummed they didn't have a lot of stuff I really wanted but I did get lots of nice cloths

 
but no dresses or skirts
everything I liked they didn't have my size I was so about to have a min tantrum in the middle of the store im mean how do u NOT  of a small but im not going to get mad again  O   O   O and I wanted to get fishing stuff I wanted wader and a vest they didn't have my size wow big surprise they had jrs but the were to small and the vest they had weren't the one's I wanted so carl said we will keep an eye out and I can get them for mothers day. Anyway on a happier note Carl Finally let me cut Anabella's hair. For some reason about 2 inches of here hair is just so thin and it keeps breaking
 
it was at the middle of her back so a lot came off but its not to short. Lily was not happy that she didn't get hers cut but hers is growing really good and dispite what carl thinks we cant have them always doing and getting everything the same they have to learn to be there own person. Im finally putting up a recipe tonight we are making homemade sloppy joe's and I tell u once you make this you will NEVER go back to can so be sure to look for that

sincerely
your 5yr old shopaholic Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment