Translate

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Husband vs Wife in Fitness




I don't know how things are with you and your spouse but me and my husband are VERY COMPEDITIVE we seem to compete in everything we do and fitness is no different. I have been working out for awhile now but he just started and now he thinks he knows everything lol men.  He is doing workout by Mike Chang at Six Pack Abs



and Im doing XHITS
 
We have spent the last couple of day going back and forth about well they said to do this well mine said to do this. Who is Right?
 
 
BOTH see the thing is we are working on two different parts of our body he is working his upper half ( stomach chest arms ) and Im working my whole body also I am working to gain and keep weight on and he is working to take weight off. Long story short what works for one doesn't work for another. You have to do the research and look at different workouts and meal plans to see what is best for you. Even me I was doing bloglaties for a year but I wasn't seeing the results I really wanted but now that I changed over to XHIT I already see result after a week and a half Its just one of those trial and error things. While it is good to have someone to workout with  and to keep each other motivated but inless you are doing the same workout plans You have to let them do their thing and you do yours and just give each other lots of compliments.   

No comments:

Post a Comment