Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

Rainy Day Workout


I don't know about you but runny on a cold wet spring day is just not my thing. So instead I go to youtube and click on some of my favorite workouts. I think about the muscles I would be using if I did run. My legs, butt, abs, and arms yes there are other muscles to but these are the main ones. What do I turn to first Blogilates and lucky for my its Monday and she always puts new workouts out on Mondays. Todays was 5 Best Butt Exercises to sculpt a Cute Booty  
                                   http://youtu.be/-7cylyuk84o

And yes my butt hurts. Then I decided to change it up a little I heard about XHIT daily and thought I would check her out and wow my abs HURT I almost couldn't finish but I did its called
 7 best ab exercises


 


Then I lifted some light weights for 20 min. I feel tiered my body hurts but I REALLY feel great and now when I go running again I wont feel like I lost that day. I have found that if you take a day off because of weather or something else none medical you get in a lazy phase and before you know it a week has gone by and you haven't worked out once. So its very important to keep going everyday. If you tried any of these workouts let me know what you thought and how you felt afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment