Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BLOGILATES FITNESS



So running everyday or walking is great but its not enough. You have to tone everything and a great fun way to do that is Blogilates  its pilates . Its easy to do but it kicks ur butt and it gets results. You can find her at http://Blogilates.com .  All her videos are on youtube just type in blogilates but to get the most out of her workouts you have to go her website blogilates .com when u join you get a password that unlocks a calendar each month which tells you what workout to do and how long. She also has one for beginner.
this one is the beginner one but this is what they all look like and she comes up with cute names for each moth like april is Aprilabes .
Look for her
 
She also just made her first dvd this year so you can look for that im so getting one. Like I said she is on youtube and u can just type her name and there are so many workout to choose from and they target different areas so you choose to just do legs and butt one day and arms the next then abes it all up to u. I have been doing these workout for a year now and I do feel stronger my mind is clearer I sleep better I have more energy and she makes it fun instead of counting the hole time or just saying come on u can do it she talks to u like a real friend would she talks about her nail or how do we like house she did the house or just a new song she heard and believe me u really do forget ur working out at times other times ur yelling for her to say stop cause ur body is on fire and she is just smiling saying only a couple more WE can do it. I love it hundreds of other people love it and I know u will love it to so go check it out give it a try and let me know what u think.
 
like miss blogilates herself always says
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment