Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dear Friend I went bare foot









Dear Friend,

            Omg today was so nice I couldn't wait for the girls to get home from school so we could play outside. Its a little weird seeing a mom playing on the trampoline by herself. So when the girls did get home we painted our toes

and the best part was we left our shoes off and we ran in the grass I missed that feeling so much. Then we jumped on the trampoline
 
Its really hard to take pictures on a trampoline
 
It looks like she's flying lol
 
 
Lily got stuck coming in
 
 
 
Then we went bike riding
 
 
My dog Skittles even enjoyed the sun today
 

 
she was on and off this chair all day. We had left overs for dinner but I really wanted PIZZA! I was gona order it but then I though no we have a fridge full of food that we already paid for But now that all the left overs are gone I think I might order a pizza tomorrow. Its Friday Why not!
 
The girls put there bed together like on top of each other and made a high princess bed as they call it
 
then they made lily box spring a reading area
 
 
their cute I remember doing that as a kid.
 
That was my day I hope tomorrow and this weekend are just as good if not better im so ready for bare feet and tang tops.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment