Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

You've Missed A Lot






I know I have been off the blogger train all summer and Im sorry. I was just reading some of my old post and I forgot how much I really liked blogging so fingers crossed I will be doing more post. You have missed a lot this summer so I thought I would give you a recap of my summer


                      There were lots of parties

there was fishing
 
there were lighting bugs and picnics
 
there were mud pies and rainy days
 
there were cramped cars and crayfish
 
there were camp fires and ice cream
 
Lots and Lots of laundry
 
there were fireworks
 
there were hikes and waterfalls
 
and there were hotdogs and homemade jams
 
wow what a summer im sad to see it end. The girls start school next Wednesday and we have the fair that Saturday and that is it. Next comes homework and cold weather summer is never long enough but with every new season comes a new journey. I hope you had a great summer  I will write to you soon
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment