Translate

Saturday, May 31, 2014

MOMMY MOMMY HORSES! HORSES! HORSES!




Man what a day I am so ready for bed. My day started kinda early for a Saturday ( 9am) The girls and I ate breakfast and out the door they went to play while I mowed the lawn AGAIN is any body else getting sick of mowing ever weekend? As the sweat was dripping down neck and my hair was sticking to my face neck and back I decided that's it Im CUTTING IT! so I called and just my luck they had an opening I only and always go to Jenna snippers If you live in Hamlin, pa area you should so look her up.  I feel 10lbs lighter and cooler


 
and this is really short considering I started out like this
 
 
A little later in the day we went for a bike ride and during that time we decided lily needs to get rid of those training wheels she rides really good. after 20 some minutes SUCCESS!! she was riding but then she realized I was running along side her and she hit the breaks right away. We tried to go again but now she was so worried about me letting go again she crashed not to bad but there was a few tears luckily just at that time our neighbor who just moved here not to long ago was telling us that we should come see their horse sometime cause their trying to get them used to people and anabella being anabella goes  can we come now? He said sure so we put the bikes away and walk 20 min up the road I had no idea where this house was and the further we went the deeper in the woods we went until finally PEOPLE  we had made it they were really nice and the horses were so pretty the girls had the biggest smiles I have to get them in to the 4H or something they love horses so much
 
 
 
And as if fate had brought us there the lady was looking to get a tattoo today but the place she wanted to go was closed and she asked were I get mine done and I of course said by me and it was really funny the guy kept saying I had no idea I swear this was not planned and what makes it so crazy is I was just thinking of selling my tattoo stuff cause no one wants tattoos anymore and they are just sitting there collecting dust then bam I get someone who wants one so I guess I will keep it around I really do miss it So im gona call her tomorrow to make an appointment. We ended the night with twilight breaking dawn 2 I don't think we will ever get tired of twilight .
I have a little cleaning up to do then off to bed I go. All the mowing running and walking I did today really kick my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment